18 Aug Latest Brow Lamination Products NOW Available in Click Pens
London Brows launches BRAND NEW brow lamination in click pens with silicone tips. This makes it so easy to dispense onto the brows. This brow lift is registered on the beauty safety portal in Europe. This means that our brow lift will not harm your clients natural brow hairs. Our clients see very good results lasting 4 to 8 weeks depending on their aftercare. The process can be repeated every 4 weeks as per your clients needs. We are adding a few new products into this process soon that will include a gold strengthening gel.
I have tried to capture the step by step process that I personally use to do a brow lamination. This process works very effectively for me, and I always obtain good results and happy clients, which is always the objective of any Salon owner.
# FIXER To comb stubborn brow hairs into position
- I start by getting the client to wash their natural lashes at the sink to remove all the debris and oils from their brows
- using your Y applicator, and comb the brow hairs in an upwards direction. Dispense the product by clicking the pen and apply directly to the brows (wipe pen tip clean afterwards)
- apply #1 to the brow hairs and cover with press and seal
- the CURL should be on for 8-12 minutes depending on the thickness of the natural brows
- remove the CURL after you have waited for the product to process with 2 dry Q tips
- click your pen to release #2 SET and dispense directly onto brows
- ONLY apply for 90 SECONDS
- remove promptly with 2 wet cotton rounds
- dry the brows with a fan or tissue
- apply #3 SEAL to the lashes with a mascara wand
- leave product on brows and send your client home
- your clients brow lamination is complete and hopefully you would have added another happy client to your data base.